Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Top 10 motivational quotes for hackers


There are a lot of people who are interested in the field of ethical hacking. But since it's difficult to understand the concepts and to practice the techniques and sometimes many of my hackers friends gets fed up of hacking. For this reason I have decided to compile great hacking quotes so as to motivate all the young hackers. Go thorough them and try to be determined and never give up as well as try to understand the deep hidden meanings inside the quotes that are being versed by the greatest hackers of all times.


1-Behind every successful Coder there an even more successful De-coder to understand that code
~Anonymous

2-Hackers are the freedom fighters of this generation.
~MBN

3-I was addicted to Hacking, more for the intellectual challenge, the curiosity, the seduction of adventure; not for stealing, or causing a damage or writing computer viruses.
~Kevin Mitnick

4-I got so passionate about technology. Hacking to me was like a video game. It was about getting trophies. I just kept going on and on, despite all the trouble I was getting into, because I was hooked
~Kevin Mitnick

5-This is our world now. The world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud. We exist without nationality, skin color, or religious bias. You wage wars, murder, cheat, lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. I am a hacker and this is my manifesto." Huh, right, manifesto? "You may stop me, but you can't stop us all.

6-We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

7-It's true, I had hacked into a lot of companies, and took of this source code to analyze it for security bugs. If I could locate security bugs, I could become better at Hacking into their systems. It was all towards becoming a better Hacker.
~Kevin Mitnick

8-When there is no justice, There is just us.We are anonymous.

9-Mess with the best, die like the rest.

10-Hacking is my passion. Not my intention to ruin others.
~MBN

5 comments:

  1. I just got inspired to proceed with my hacking course...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Sameer and I am beginner hacker your quates is so motivational bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir, I want to contact you how can i do that??

    ReplyDelete